lördag 14 september 2013

.:En hösttrippel~A fall tripple:.

Hi Everyone ♥
Just in the nick of time I had theese finished ;)
They are for competition number two over at Hobbyworld :)
Okay... So since I'm currently attending another competition with two contributions every two weeks and at the same time doing two lovely DT assignments, I probably should not do this one aswell?!
But seriously...
First of all I was challenged by a friend... (can't really say no to a challenge ;))
And second... Have you seen the lovely prizes?! Hello marvelous spellbinders!
Gosh... I love them dies! ;)
So yes.... I HAD TO!!! ♥ ;)
And here comes my take on the fall triplets:
 One tag...
 One card...
 And a matching box of matches ;)
 All containing words appropriate to the recipiants ♥
Have great saturday night!
(and in my wildest wishes I'm hoping for a slow sunday start)
And a FAB sunday! ;)
Huge hugs/Karin~Kajsan

1 kommentar:

Malin/malwa sa...

Såååå vackra! Lycka till i tävlandet om dies'en! :)

01 09 10