fredag 22 november 2013

.:Julgott ~ Christmas Treats:.

Hi everyone,
 
Today I have some treats to show you.
Faster than we know Christmas parties and family gatherings will start to pop up in our schedules.
A flower is fun to give but I really like to give my friends chocolates and other treats.
So today I have made two different types of chocolates.
The first one is a personal favorite ♥
.:After Eight:.
Chocolate covered mint...
For this box I used papers from the Christmas Collection Happy Christmas from Inkido.

The next one is a more traditional "flat" chocolate.
Dark chocolate 70% with hints of mint.  
All flowers, papers, stamps and laces comes from Inkido.
I love mixing the roughness with pretty trims and bling. 
So this Christmas I'll switch my Christmas flowers over to chocolates.
Hope you all have a great friday and a fine long weekend!
Hugs from
.:Karin~Kajsan:.

Inga kommentarer:

01 09 10