söndag 28 januari 2018

So it's 2018.. it's been a long time...

Hi everyone ♥
Long time no see!
Hope you all had a fabulous 2017.
I've been busy living a pretty normal life... Kids, full time work, fixing of the house and garden, socializing with friends and family.
I also had the awesome privilege of getting to be an aunt for the first time.
In my life there is now a litte prince with the name of Harry.
He is my sunshine ♥
And I've been given the honour of beeing his god mother, and I love it.
 
First pic below is Three of last years cards and also a nem birdie stamp.
I'm still not sure if I should continue drawing stamps...
I'm in the case of that happening only gonna do them as digital stamps for starters.

The other thing that caught my Eye this past year was the art of fomirian flowers ♥
And I of course had to try making them...

The little sleeping beauty down left is my sweethart nephew Harry ♥
The right hand picture is the view from our balcony at home.
The colors still totally blow me away each and every time!
 
I'm trying my best to resolve what I should and would like to do with my life...
But it's hard!
I'm not sure what I should do or what I'm supposed to do in my future...
I love to create and I wish that could actually be my thing to do...
But the only thing I'm sure of is that it's MY life and I should live it MY own way.
It will be ok? Right?
Or am I supposed to live the life I have, just because it's my everyday normal life?
 
-Oh!!
You know what?!
In september 10th my man proposed to me ♥
This is the one thing we hav'nt done in all of theese years of beeing a couple.
We built a house from scratch, we've travelled, we've had two wonderful kids!
I've done so much with this man of mine.
And during 2018 we are going to get married! ♥
I'm not sure where or exactly when... But it's gonna happen.
It's time ♥
 
Well for today... Good night and hope to be back soon again with some more news :)
 
Hugs
.:Karin:.

5 kommentarer:

MalinJson sa...

Grattis till förlovningen, kommande giftemålet och rollen som gudmor till Harry.
Vart kan man köpa dina stämplar nu för tiden? Gillade den nya med hjärta också :) Lycka till med allt i år. Kram

Kajsan sa...

Hej Malin,
Tack för din kommentar :)
Jag har ett fåtal gummistämplar kvar och resten har jag digitalt.
Just nu ligger dom inte uppe i någon butik.
Men meddela mig här om du är intresserad av någon speciell.
Den nya är ännu bara en skiss men jag planerar att göra den digital.
Med vänlig hälsning Karin

Sudmann sa...

As you say: it´s YOUR life - so do what you love and love what you do.
And if you upset some people on the way - that´s the downside, but it´s
inevitable. Just do what your conscience tells you.

Good luck, love your drwaings and thank you for letting us use them!

Greetings from Germany, Christine

Alyce sa...

Congratulations on your engagement! Also congratulations on becoming an aunt. Harry looks adorable in the photo.
I just came across your birdie images today and they made me smile. Thank you!
Are the digistamps available? I make cards for soldiers to send to their families and friends. And I make card for people who need some cheering up. I know your birdie images would be perfect for these cards.

nbde2020 sa...

Det verkar som om branschpartnerskap och co-branding i klockvärlden är något som fler och fler stora namn börjar göra. För bara några dagar sedan fick jag uppgiften att rapportera om partnerskapet mellan TAG Heuer och Aston Martin med lanseringen av en ny superbil som - överraskning, överraskning - kommer med en gratis klocka fake rolex (förutsatt att du kan betala nästan 300k för privilegiet ). Även om det var en hypermodern match, idag, har vi något med en old-school-känsla som kommer till oss på två hjul med Breitling Premier B01 Norton Edition.

01 09 10